As a restaurant owner, you’re busy managing employees, ordering inventory and ensuring your customers receive quality service and food to keep them coming back for more. When do you find time to focus on your financials?
We provide restaurant accounting services and back office support, helping owners understand the financial side of the business with aspects such as taxes, tipping, profitability, managing inventory and budgeting. Our cloud-based solution gives you reliable 24/7 access to your financial and payroll information. Our casual dining clients benefit from:
- Our advanced technical knowledge and guidance to help them stay in compliance with the Affordable Care Act (ACA)
- Reconciled bank accounts
- Prepared monthly financials and the accompanying Interactive Financial Statements which allow you to dig into your statements to each line item and see the supporting scanned vendor invoices
- Payroll processed by experienced professionals who stay current on evolving state and federal payroll law requirements
- Bill payment processing and the use of scanned vendor invoices
- Our years of consulting in the hospitality industry
We enjoy working with Kindred. They do our payroll and help with monthly balance sheet closing, along with preparing our business and personal taxes. As we have grown they have been a valuable strategic partner, helping us to plan around tax and organizational issues. They play a huge role in the success of our business and adapt to the needs of our hospitality-focused company.
Codi Bates, Bates Co.
Kindred is thorough and responsive. They are helpful in entity structure and planning matters and stay on top of current tax laws. They always make me feel like their favorite client!
Patrick Alderdice, Pennington & Company
McGrew Real Estate, Inc has worked with the team at Kindred for many years for our payroll, tax returns and accounting needs. They always provide exceptional service. I trust them for my personal returns and LLC’s too.
Mike McGrew, McGrew Real Estate Inc.